Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Business Letter

San Pasqual Valley Road
Escondido, CA, 92065
April 22, 2010

Mr. Ron Major
Principal
San Pasqual Academy
17701 San Pasqual Valley Road Escondido, CA 92065


Dear Mr. Major
I am writing to persuade you to make the classes smaller. I’m writing to you because you are the principal and you have the authority to make these changes.

I would like to see this change occur because I feel like classes are too big. Study show that if you have smaller class students do not talk as much and the teacher will focuses on the each individual kid. kid would get more out of it and grades would go higher. Students will improve academically as a result of that.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my letter I do truly appreciate it.

I look forward to seeing these changes happen this change will being positive learning to our school.

Sincerely,


Andreaqua A.

No comments:

Post a Comment