Friday, October 1, 2010

Hello my name is Andreaqua and one of my great memroires is one day i went to go the Knots Berry Fram it was so cool i loved it. But it was a long drive form here to there. I remenber being in the car and and me and my sister were talking aboutcar crashes. When we got the place our eye got big and we look amanized. My dad when on every ride and we also went and had a buffet. All the rides were good i didnt go on any but i tried some. So i guess my dad got mad and told me if i dont go on the ride and stop being scard he wa going to take me home. So were in line and me and my sister saw the high the ride was and me her freaked out. So as we approch the ride my eyes got bigger and bigger. My heart thump we got on the ride and the people told us that the rise was 1,050 feet high me and sister tried to get of the ride but they would let us so i was so mad. So when the ride came all the way up my dad look at me and said "Baby i dint know the ride was this high". I swer my heart stop then next thing i know i was falling. After that I had pee on my self that how scared i was. But now it just a funny memorie.

4 comments:

  1. Hay aqua you didnt do it right but its still cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aqua you weren't supposed to just put one you were supposed to put ten memorable things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aqua, please read and follow directions carefully. Failure to do so cost you points. :(

    For those who commented: Proofread your comments before posting them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though you didn't follow directions properly I like the story.

    ReplyDelete