Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I see the couch and the t.v also see the gun and my dad and mom and my sister brother. I can feel my heart goings out of my chest. They had guns and they invaded our house. i ws scared i didnt know what to do. It was like two or three hours into death in the house. At the time my dad had to leave the house and it was just my mom sister,bother and me. Guns were to all of ours heads and we had to stay still. The cops were surrounded the house. I thought that was ending of my life. Intill my dad came back upinto the house and told us to be queit because he had his gun. He sh the other guy and we ere safe but my dad almost went to jail for having illeagle weaponds

5 comments:

  1. Hey that's really scary and I'm sorry you had to go through that.Remeber punctuate your sentences before posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aqua I love your blog. Keep up the good work girl. I also like the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's crazy. But nice paragraph. You got a lot of work to catch up on though.

    ReplyDelete