Thursday, February 10, 2011

Poerty experience paragraphy

My poem "Same Song" by Pat Mora. The poem Same song make me feel weriod because it kind of like my life. I would get up elary and do my hair and take a shower brush my teeth. One example of imagtry is she strighting her hair and squeeze into faded jean that sound like me and that kind of funny.She wakes up at six in the morning just to do everything and that what i do to. Also she put her make up on and when i used to were to make up i would do my make up all good. That made me feel like im not the only person that do thatin the morning. Anthor thing is i can relate to the son because because now i run every night to get in shape. It help me feel better by letting me know there someone out there like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment