Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Storm the Mountain

When i was in little and living in Alabama we had a thunder and lighting storm and that day it flooded my sister and i was coming home from school when the bus just started to go slower and slower. Then it just stopped the water was like 50 inch's high but as we got more far the water got higher. when we finally got home all you can hear is a big noise like someone was moving future inter upstairs but louder and more scary. Also you can see the sky light up it was pretty cool but scary at the same time. I was so scared i thought that was my last night of my life i was a little girl so that scat me half to death. It changed my life because i could have die from the flood or my house could have got hit with lighting now i more cautious about nature.

1 comment:

  1. Aqua, please have someone proofread your work before posting it.

    ReplyDelete