Monday, May 23, 2011

free blog post

my day at home was boring and there is nothing i really did but my sister did very pretty and she was nicely dressed so that made my night but also i was really sad because my sister was leaving and it is getting closer to her leaveing and that is really make me sad because me and her never been spertaed intill now and thats going to be wrioed because i never been with out her so thayt going to make me really sad but im going to try to keep myslef claim but on a better note she going to cal sate la and she is so happy so im happy for her love you dreee

6 comments:

  1. It sucks that dree is leaving now, You guys are so close. I want you to know I'm always here for you. Love you aqua!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Capitalize the begging of your sentences and your I's. I think that you have a problem, don't take this is a bad way because I do the same thing, I think you are thinking as you type so your missing words that you were thinking but didn't put down. I don't know if that make sense to you. You should read over you post before you past them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Water look at this you will be able to have passes with her when she is out and hopefully that will make you closer together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Capitalize your "I", and the beinging of your secentences!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's O.K you still have your little brother.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a good post but try to pay attention to what your actually typing, keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete