Monday, May 30, 2011

High School Obstacle

I really don't know what my biggest obstacle was but i really did bad this year i guess the ungoogleable project was hard because when we did that i was missing a lot of school so i fell behind. That was horrible i guess it was hard for me because i really didn't understand have of it. An we had to not use google but we could have used scholar google so that was confusion. An plus the topic that I'm writing on is really difficult to find because it about guns and how we should use them for protection. There were hardly any about that so that was not the business that was the hardest assignment i had to do.

3 comments:

  1. And not An.

    But great post, I liked how you expressed your feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That project was hard,but you guys didn't finish it all the way like we had to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure to check you grammar before you publishing your post. Over all, nice post.

    ReplyDelete