Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer School Plan

I will succeed in summer school. I will not be lazy and I will stay on top of my game. I will always ask for help from my partner and teacher. All I need to do is raise my hand when I don't get something. After school I will go to my staff or go to Dereck because I know that sometime I can't do it. Sometimes I will go to my partner's house and I will work with him and then we can get the work done. I will set a alarm on my phone that goes off, and when it is time to do homework I will get up and do it. I will have everyone in my house remind me of what I need to do. Sometimes another one of my problems is that I don't remember what I need to do and I mess up. In three weeks I know that I will have passed Ms. Priester's summer school session one.

No comments:

Post a Comment