Thursday, March 31, 2011

Foruth Quarter kick off

When they first sent out the flyer about fourth quarter kick off i was so mad that i had to go to my room and cool off. I hated the idea about it i thought that it was so stupid that i was requesting to refuse school. I thought being in class would be better than to be in a sport. Me and my sister were angury, then when i started to play the sports i thought that it was fun and i wanted to play more like with softball i was killing in that game it made me look good. But when i saw some kids wet i was like im not playing whatever that is becase i didnt want get my hair wet so i was complaining about that the whole day. Also we played capture the ball and i was pushing kids out of the safty box i was horriable at that game but i had fun so, but i sat back down with my sister. When we went outside there was the water and that was my biggerst fear, but when i started to play i love it and my hair didnt get wet at all so that was a pluse i think that made me happy over all i loved foruth quater kick off!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aqua, please have someone proofread your work before you post your work. Remember to capitalize "I" when you are referring to yourself. Avoid using slang, too.
    :)

    ReplyDelete