Monday, April 4, 2011

Peom

Due to the date that I'm writing this I want you to know that you might not see me again. For that, I want you to know that my life was filled with all the wrong things, but a piece of my heart goes out to you. The scent of my breath will hopefully remind you of the kisses we would make. There is a hole in my heart for there was no other you. The new things that makes me want to cry is that I never held you and I never knew you; that's when i knew it would be the end of me. Why? That's what i would ask myself. Why did you say bye? But you, you where never there. Have you ever cared? But it's true, you were always there. By my fellow friends nice knowing you the people that cared and ever lasting with this one stare into my heart this last stare you would ever know of me. This character is is over and done this character author is time for it bye her do date is way over THE END?

1 comment: