Friday, April 29, 2011

My Feelings about the Upcoming CSTs

To be honest I don't know if I'm going to pass the CST testing because I didn't study. An for some reason I always blank out when I'm doing my test so that is a big factor why I don't pass test. But Mrs Morris told me that was doing good in my English testing so that gave me a little more support because I had it in my mind that I wasn't going to pass. One thing I love about testing is that I can get brakes thought the time. It also make me fill really uncomfortable because it get to the point that i start to to rethink if I'm smart or not. I also fill like it get to me when i know the answer or if its to easy I question if i know it or not so that scares me.

1 comment:

  1. Don't stress. Tests are not the only measurement of intelligence.

    ReplyDelete