Monday, April 11, 2011

assembly

I wasn't at school and i was at court but if you want to know what happened at court i don't mind sharing. First what happened is that i went to the wrong court house. An we were there for about a good five minutes because they were looking for our case names with is under the Anderson case and they were looking for the name but they didn't find it and they said that were your supposed to be in south bay with is chula vista the court i always go to so that was a plus for my life. So we finally got there and every one was waiting for us that made me fill like the a grand opening because they were waiting for me.An when we got there we found out that we had a new atterany and he was pretty good he was nice and he had a warming personality about him. Me and my casa sat down and we eat a casada and it was so good that i had a another one.An yet they had to wait for us again because i want another casadilla. Then we got there the juged did nothing besides comment us and he is the best juged ever and thats no lie. When we were done with court we came home and the ward Assembly was done. That what happened with me in court

2 comments:

  1. Those quesadillas were so good, Aqua! Yum, I want another one just thinking about it.

    You behaved beautifully in court and I was really proud that you spoke up to the judge :) I'm sorry you had to miss your assembly though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aqua, please ask a peer or an adult to look over your work before posting it.

    ReplyDelete