Friday, April 29, 2011

Free Write Blog Post

All my life i have tried to make good grades but it never found its way to me. Sometimes i would wonder how me life would be if i did get good grades. There only one time i have ever make a 2.5 and that was at hilltop and that was out of luck i think. But this year i had a plan and at frist i was doing good but i didnt do my homework for about a good week because i was suspened and i wasnt in school for that but it still dosent give me the right to not do my homework. Honsty i think i could have done better than what i did because i started to do good and then i stop and the whole thing crushed and i was tring to get a job and that was a big down fall for me but im still going to work at it because i need it so im going to give it another try.

1 comment:

  1. Keep trying. Also, remember to use spell check and capitalize the letter "I."

    ReplyDelete