Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I don’t like to read it has to be a special book kind of book for me to read it like horror with killing in there
I love ice cream and i think I’m addicted to it.
I love Starbucks coffee i don’t think there is no other better than that
I come form Alabama and honestly i want to go back there
I’m a heel frantic I love high heel I cant see heels that are cute and I don’t have them I get them
I love snakes boa-constrictor more than any other reptiles in the world
I love the number 21 i think that its the perfect age
I hate the news paper i cant stand it i think it a wast of people time
I love cartoons and my favorite was Courage the Cowardly Dog
I love music and i love underground hip-hop in particular
I think that Family Guy is the best comedy show there is
I love to be funny and i think that it makes people happy
I love to run around the house and dance with the girls in my house
I love to be theatrical and i love to make people see how good i am in acting
People tell me that i was being generous and nice
I want to be an Oprah singer and i love to sing
I have the creative mind and they have told me about that
I want to be a chef and i want to be on my own T.V show
All was pattion in stay on task because it the best thing to do.
I am very mannerable to my olders and stangers
I know how to fix a computer i do it with my house all the time
I love to type i think that i could type really fast
I love to play card games i cant be beat in Jim Roumie
I really want t to pass this class and i want to go my sister last year prom
I cant understand something with out note my mind would not get itbook.
I am in love to write peroty it help me get my felling out
I love to blog i think that is so cool i like to blog about everything

No comments:

Post a Comment