Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Well this school year is going to be different. I am going to be the best at everything that i do so that i could get my self pass. I want to do good in school because this is m sister last year in school and also her last prom so i want to be there. I will work every night and i will stay up till i get that homework done.I have the house to help me with my homework and help me with anything that i need help with. Its hard for me to do work because I'm not used to doing it so it kind of hard for me. But like i said i will try and keep trying in till make grades.

3 comments:

  1. It is really good that your working hard in school it can be hard sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are having trouble you can just call me and I can help you. Also you should title your post so that you and others can know which is which. So far so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aqua, keep working. Which adults help you to complete your homework?

    Tashanna, thank you for your advice and suggestion. I'll add using spell check to the suggestion list. :)

    ReplyDelete