Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"A Blessing" Befor You Read

When I was in Alabama we have a big Forest in the back of the house and me and my sister would go and play in the back. When we were playing we heard growled noise and we wanted to know what it is but we were like never mind let just get though playing around so we did. An again we herd the growled. So we walked closer to the growled and we were both very scared but when we got there ill eyes were big and we had been amazed. The wolf was having a baby and me and my sister were just so excited. We help the baby and the wolf we pulled out baby out of the wolf. I was literary like wow that i was just like no words to say or explain what i felt about it that how i felt i started to cry and still to this day I sometime I just don't know what to say

5 comments:

  1. I dont know if you put a lot of effort into this but I can see you tried goodjob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you run? I can't even watch a human give birth let alone a wolf you get that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I oculdnt even be around a wild anmimal you brave girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aqua, proofread your work before posting it.

    shift + i = I

    ReplyDelete