Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Seven Ages of Man

8:00 in the morning Jacksonville Alabama Andreaqua A. was born wighting at 6 pounds 13 oz. I went home on June 25 my first word was play and I was just as Innocent a delicate like a flower. I was in 4th grade and I remember like it was yesterday so fragile but yet kind of aware of what I do. still a little childish and but know when mommy was serious. kind of afraid of the monster under the bed and in the closet. The fall in love and I think its the end of the world when he brakes up with me and it fill like I'm going to die. Get a little job and think that I'm rich just because it get like 300 hundred dollars. Sometimes I fill like I'm going to die but other time s it like I'm go top of the world. now I'm like not Steuben but I am tiring to get my stuff together because I'm in my last year of collage and I can i finally buy a car and now I really get a job and know I'm going into labor and have kids. My kids are grown and they help take care of me now I the kid again.

No comments:

Post a Comment