Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer School Plan

In summer school I hope that i will pass or at lest have a good grade in her class because I'm tyring to pass school and not repeat anything. I will work with my partner every night and i will ask for help. Also I will check the blog and see what I have to do and I will make my staff remind me to do it and my partner to do her work to. An I will try to stay after school if I can because I know that if I can stay after school I will be able to pass this class. What I fill about this class i fill hopeful and I hope thatIi pass this class.

2 comments:

  1. I experienced something similar to this. I wan't to pass this summer school as well.
    You post reminds me of mine because I would do the same. Your post is unique because your putting all effert on summer school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Aqua I believe you will pass this summer school session,because failure is not an option with me =).

    ReplyDelete