Friday, July 15, 2011

"Ummm",
a time where I was trapped between both worlds was when the social worker knocked on my door and ask me "How are you?"
My heart stopped. My parents walked to the door and ask her "Who are you".
I told them that it was a social worker and she is here to talk to you. My father let her in. Mom gave me a evil eye. My dad asked "Is there a reason why you are here"
I stayed quite. The social worker said "well your daughter has had some marks on her and we need to take pictures of it".
My dad looked at me and said "Show her the marks".
I looked at him and said " Ooo the Marks that me and my bro had when we were playing around in the dirt".
The social work scowled at me, then left. My mom "What was that why was she here here".
She slapped me. The next day in school I called the social worker and told her that my mom slapped me. She asked "do you want to be there still"
my voice quivered "Yes"
they carried me away and I ended up at San Pasqual Academy. That was the best choice of my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment