Thursday, January 6, 2011

My third quarter goals are to get a 2.0 or higher. What I'm going to do to achieve that is I'm going to work harded and ask teacher for help. Also i am going to stay after school with the teachers that can stay. I also got this really good plan that i made up. work in the team with Bella, Marcos, and i. I'm going to stop being lazy and try, because if you try you can do anything you want. Another goal is i would pay attions to the teachers more, because i notice that i could daydream a lot and that not good. That another reason why i cant do a lot. That why i cant get good grades because most of the time i was not listing. I think that another goal for me is to become a better writer. I want to become a better writer because i have really good ideas but i don't know how to write them out so its had for me to do anything. Like when i play grammar games i find out hat my grammar is really bad and that makes me feel really bad.All of that is going to be hard for me but i have teacher that don't mind helping me. If i was to achieve these good grades and great grammar i think that i would do so much more. But i really need my grammar better because that's parts of the reason why i cant pass English class. One more of my goals is to best speller. I cant spell for nothing. It horrible that i cant spell but what I'm going to do to is read more because i heard that if you read you would better spelling and grammar skills. That something that believe would help me in the future and it would get far in collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment