Monday, January 10, 2011

Throught the tunnel

When i was at home i felt the need to make good grades. I worked hard and i came home and study and didnt think about anything but work. I would pratice with my sister and i would take vocbaurly test with my sister. Sometimes i would pull all nighters and stay up intill 12 at night that made me really tired. I would stay after school and with my teachers and sometime i would get extra help so that was very helpful. My dad got these education books that was so helpful to use. It would brake everything down for you and tell you what everything would be like. When i got my grades it wa amazing i had got a two point five that made me cry i thought that i cold never get good grades. I was happy for about a good mouth or two.

1 comment:

  1. Aqua,

    Remember to proofread and look over your work before posting it.

    :)

    ReplyDelete