Friday, January 28, 2011

The Thrid Quarter Reflection

My goals for thrid quarter are to earn a 2.0 or higher, get good attendance, and do homework. I have been doing my homework every night. Then i would study with my house staff and iw ould study befor i go to bed. So that it stay in my head through the night. To get good attendance i would go to sleep early and i would wake up early. To make it to a 2.0 i just try my hardest and if i cant get i would ask for help and i would do the work intill it i get it. What i need to do differently is stop being lazy and actually do my work. Also what i need to do differently is i need to stop procrastnating because that is a big problem for me. I guess at the end i should feel really good and smart because i got a 2.0 or higher i cant wait.

3 comments: