Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Winter Break

Well i didnt have the best christmas but i did have some fun. I guess the high light of that days of christmas break is going to the jammer dinner.It was so amazing i had a chance to make little stocking woth snacks in them. Then the happiest thing ever happened to me i got my second pair of coach shoes. That made me almost cry i was moved by that present. Another good thing is that i like the food that they gave us it was good. We had a lot big presents and we had a lot of big bag every were was very colorful and beautyiful it was so fun. We had some guess dancers and they were so good and i thought that i could but they made me look bad. Also the women that own the dance group gave me her card because my staff were telling her about some thing that she made up i had made up to. That made me happy.

I have to say that getting a 200 gift card made me pretty happy and that i cant deny that. Then the thing of it is i spendent 100 on the playstion2 so i was mad but happy so that was a up and a down situation. But overall im happy and with that my roommate Ema she brought the sims game that made me more happy. I wasted a lot of money with the online shoppind and the other things. Also my mom sent me a 125 to spend but i used that to get presents for the people in my house. When i saw the faces of the girls that got the re presents i was just amazed i was speechless.

Althought i couldnt go on pass i was just happy being with the girls and my roommate. i wanted to go to alamba but i couldnt so that was out of my mind in a quick minute. Some parts of the christmas brake was broning but i got over that.All of my staff loved what i got them . I love christmas it is one of my favorite holidays not just the presents but the whole meaning of it. Its just so beautiful.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment